Approved at the Annual General Meeting 2017-05-31
§ 1 Company
The name of the company is BIMobject AB. The company is a public company (publ).
§ 2 Registered office
The Board of Directors shall have its registered office in Malmö.
§ 3 Operations
The company will operate a global portal and offer web services for digital product catalogs, web services and service business in information technology globally in the building sector and therewith compatible business. The company should also be able to manage real property and movables.
§ 4 Share capital
The share capital shall be not less than SEK 962,500 and not more than SEK 3,850,000.
§ 5 Number of shares
The number of shares shall be not less than 43,750,000 shares and not more than 175,000,000 shares.
§ 6 Board of Directors
The Board of Directors shall consist of not less than three and not more than eight members.
§ 7 Auditors
For review of the company's annual report and the administration of the board and the CEO, one or two auditors, with or without deputy auditors, shall be appointed and/or a registered accounting firm.
§ 8 Notice of general meeting
Notice of a general meeting shall be announced in the Post- och Inrikes Tidningar and on the company’s website. An announcement with information that the notice has been issued shall be published in Svenska Dagbladet. Should the publication of Svenska Dagbladet cease, advertising should instead be done through Dagens Industri.
§ 9 Notification to general meeting
Right to attend the general meeting have those shareholders who are entered in the register of shareholders as prescribed in Chapter 7, Section 28 third paragraph of the Swedish Companies Act and have notified the company by the date specified in the notice. This day may not be a Sunday, any other public holiday, Saturday, Midsummer Eve, Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve and shall not occur earlier than on the fifth weekday before the general meeting. If shareholders intend to bring in assistants, the number of assistants must be stated in the notification.
§ 10 Annual general meeting
The annual general meeting shall be held annually within six months after the end of the financial year.
The following matters shall be addressed at the annual general meeting:
1. Election of Chairman of the meeting.
2. Preparation and approval of voting list.
3. Approval of the agenda of the meeting.
4. Election of one or two persons to verify the minutes.
5. Determination of whether the meeting has been duly convened.
6. Presentation of the annual report and the auditor's report and, if applicable, the consolidated annual report and the consolidated auditor's report.
7. Resolution regarding
a) adoption of the income statement and the balance sheet and, if applicable, the consolidated income statement and the consolidated balance sheet;
b) disposition of the company's profit or loss in accordance with the adopted balance sheet;
c) discharge of the members of the Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer from liability.
8. Determination of the number of board members, deputy board members and the number of auditors and deputy auditors.
9. Determination of remuneration to be paid to the Board of Directors and the auditors.
10. Election of the Board of Directors and, if applicable, deputy board members and auditors or a registered accounting firm and, if applicable, deputy auditors.
11. Other matters to be dealt with at the meeting pursuant to the Swedish Companies Actor the company's articles of association.
§ 11 Financial year
The financial year of the company shall be calendar year.
§ 12 Record day provision
The shareholder or nominee who is registered on the record date in the share register and in a central securities depository register pursuant to Chapter 4 of the Swedish Central Securities Depositories and Financial Instruments Accounts Act (1998:1479) or any person who is registered in acentral securities depository account pursuant to Chapter 4, Section 18 first paragraph 6-8 of the mentioned Act, shall be deemed to be authorised to exercise the rights set out in Chapter 4, Section 39 of the Swedish Companies Act (2005:551).