About BIMobject

A global marketplace for the construction industry.

We can’t go on building like we do today. BIMobject is on a mission is to digitalise construction for a more sustainable future.

We’re a global marketplace for the construction industry that provides architects and engineers with the information and inspiration they need to design buildings faster, smarter and greener. With 2,000+ building product brands and 100 of the world’s top 100 architect firms among our users, we power digital building design worldwide.

BIMobject was founded in 2011, and is headquartered in Malmo, Sweden. We’re listed on the NASDAQ First North Growth Market (ticker BIM) and our largest owners include EQT Ventures, Swedbank Robur, TIN Fonder and our founders. In 2020, the company had 173 employees and revenues of SEK 137 million.

Business Model

BIMobject’s business model is based on connecting construction industry professionals designing buildings and infrastructure with relevant manufacturers of building products. Our revenues derive from the manufacturers, who pay to have their products published and marketed on bimobject.com, and for the service of creating the BIM files needed.

In 2020, 74% of revenues derived from the platform and the remaining 26% from services. Virtually all platform revenues are recurring in nature.

Users: The AECO Industry

Our users are building industry professionals - architects, engineers, construction companies and property owners & operators ("AECOs") - worldwide. We provide them the inspiration and information they need to design faster, smarter and greener.

We currently have 2.5 million registered users, including users from 100 of the world's 100 largest architecture firms. On average, a new product file is downloaded every second from our two web sites bimobject.com and polantis.com.

Customers: Building Product Manufacturers

BIMobject's customers are building product manufacturers, such as Roca, Ardex, Velux and Assa Abloy. They use our platform to reach, understand and influence building designers worldwide in order to get their products specified and win new business.

It is estimated that there are approximately 50,000 building product manufacturers within the markets in which we operate, out of which 2,000 are currently listed on our platform. McKinsey estimates that the construction product market is worth between USD 2-3 trillion globally. Assuming manufacturers spend an average of 2 percent of revenue on product marketing, this would indicate a total addressable market of approximately EUR 50 billion.




BIMobject® HQ

STUDIO
Nordenskiöldsgatan 24
211 19 Malmö, Sweden

+46 40 685 29 00
ir@bimobject.com
© Copyright 2021 BIMobject®. All Rights Reserved.